26 weeks of fitness lessons, activities, Fun & Learning
PE at Home Book
Simple lessons to help teach our youth the components of fitness, fun ways to get outside and be more active.
What is included in the PE at Home Book?
This book was developed for elementary aged kids, but many of the activities can be geared to older kids as well. Some of the activities that are geared for the younger kids, can be skipped by the older, and they can choose other activities they enjoy.
Simple lessons for kids to move, burn energy and have free play
- Each lesson is designed to teach the components of fitness and health while having fun.
- Kids are encouraged to do activities outside
- Kids learn to make healthy choices and be active.
Encouragement for our youth to make healthy choices every day
- Learn how to provide guidance and make it fun.
- Learn how to encourage and keep it positive.
- Teach fitness can be fun and make them feel good.`
Activity log and assessments data sheets to help plan your week
- Each lesson is designed for one week.
- There are vocabulary words and key points to go over at the beginning of each lesson.
There are four daily activities for each week, which is designed for the kids to have four days with physical activity.
“Let us inspire our youth today to get outside, be more active, and create lifelong habits for better health and feeling good.”
– Kelley Ranaudo
“Awesome Book! Totally recommend it!”
– Judy James
“This is a great teaching help! Kelley has made nutrition, exercise and good health easy to incorporate into daily life and this book
makes teaching PE at home so easy! Thank you Kelley!”
– Lori Wimberly
Let us inspire our youth today to get outside, be more active, and create lifelong habits for better health and feeling good. Learning healthy habits should be one of our first priorities.
Together, we CAN make a difference for the future of OUR kids. We are grateful YOU are joining us.
ENJOY the day!